Monday, June 1, 2009

Running Fast Is Hard – Running Easy Is Fast

A Plug for Rogue Training System’s Austin Marathon Training Program

I will once again be coaching an Austin Marathon group for Rogue Training Systems this fall. The exact day and time remains to be set and I will update this entry when I know the details. I have had an amazing year running with Team Rogue and I look forward to bringing many of the lessons learned to my coaching this fall. My coaching philosophy this season will be based on the premise: Running Fast Is Hard – Running Easy Is Fast. If you are looking to run your first marathon or your best marathon at the 2010 Austin Marathon I encourage you to sign up for Rogue Training System’s program. You can read about my running ups and downs on my blog: A Geezer Running Amok.