Saturday, September 26, 2009

P-8

I had water stop duty this morning so couldn't figure out an easy way to get my 16 miler in. Ran for 40 minutes which should have been 5 miles or a little more. I've asked Steve to advise me on what I should run tomorrow. I only saw a few of the Austin Marathon runners as I was at the 10 mile turn around and most of the group was maxing out at 8. Did see quite a few folks out doing other runs, Abe, Maria, Chad, Jimmy who else? I have a skate fitting at noon then we are going to a Kayak demonstration and try out at 2.

On the real world side of life: It's official, we are now Green Horse Realty and a member of Beyond The Move Realty. Our web site www.GreenHorseRealty.com is up and almost where we want it. Our office space will be available on the day we get back from Portland so we will be in business! Can't wait to get started.