Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Running with the Green Monster

Yesterday morning started with a pounding headache and painful stomach cramps. I deceided to skip the team workout and run later. Well, later never happened. I was feeling puny all day. As I headed to bed last night, it occured to me that this was the start of my semi annual sinus infection. I did a sinus irrigation before going to bed and managed to get some sleep. The main thing that did was reduce the drainage so my stomach didn't hurt this morning. I decided to see if I could run through the Green Monster (snot) and figured it might actually help. Eileen wanted to rinde her scooter to school so I accompanied her and started my run from the school. It took 3 miles to get things loosenend up but it turned into a decent run of 9.5 miles.